Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blankets Everywhere

The bag-up-the-yarn project is going well. There's still quite a long way to go, but I have most of the non-white yarn sorted out. My queue of knitting projects is presently 37 items long. While only 6 or 7 of those are blankets, it represents over 50% of the yardage in the queue.

Yes, I'm scared.

Ooh! Here's part of the craft closet, which has been cleaned out and re-organized and only those things which will live there will be allowed back in.



There's more storage to the right--a shelving unit and some plastic drawers--but most of the stuff is right here. You can see a shelf for books (and my knitting stuff organizer), and then there are bins of sorted projects. The white drawer unit has fabric yardage in the bottom, and scraps in the top.

Tomorrow I should have a haunting finished scarf...and then it'll be on to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment