Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yes, it's been awhile...

Honestly sometimes it feels like I do nothing, all the time.

I still have 12 totes of yarn. I'm working on it slowly but regularly. I've knit up 917 yards of finished projects so far this month, but there's at least 1000 more yards of projects on the needles, that are closer to finished than started. I've added more than that, through Christmas presents, but it's sock yarn so it doesn't count. Or so I'm told.

I've dedicated myself to working on the quilts this year and getting a couple tops finished. I currently budget at least a hour a day to quilts. I'm working on some 2.5" scrap squares that are easy and interesting. Just making half-square triangles, matching them up into 2x2 squares that are all the same combo, and I'll put them together into a queen-sized top once it's finished. I have way too many projects in progress, though. I really need the focus.

One new "hobby" that's not really new, we are going to begin showing Tonks, my parents' black Labrador, over the spring into summer. We are hoping to have a late summer litter of black & chocolate puppies. She's going in for her OFA's late in March. She's already got her cardiac clearance and just needs another eye clearance.

That's what's been happening. I hope to have enough interesting projects to start taking pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment